Join the startup revolution, by working for one of the most vibrant and innovative Venture Capital Fund in Silicon Valley, where you work on intellectually demanding and fun deals with corporate industry leaders.
Reporting to the Executive Management, you will be building entirely new Funds to invest at various stages of each startup, from Angel round to Series A across the 4 core space (AI/Robotics, FinTech, Enterprise, MarketPlace, BioTech, CleanTech, IoT), among your responsibilities:
- Management team recruitment for portfolio companies, phasing in or out of markets or products, arranging strategic alliances, identifying and acquiring companies (M&A), securing corporate financing, divesting of assets or divisions, and management of intellectual property
- Define the Innovation Fund strategy along reaching out to target institutional investors to get their commitment, select the LP’s and manage the cycle until closing according to the agreed-upon financial and legal expectation.
- Coordinate M&A with all stakeholders to ensure compliance at each step, from legal to accounting to broker dealers and Investment Banking partners
- Manage Funds at the operational and strategic level on a full time basis, along investors relation and coordinating regulatory filling
- Expand on your current relationship with top pension and insurance investors into corporate venture and high net worth family office
- Support, engage, and mentor portfolio companies founders to maximize each venture success, including running syndicate upon our investment and continue to co-invest with our external investors network.
- Build high-performance team of associate that provide comprehensive value to the portfolio, with the goal of exceeding the industry highest return for our investors among strong exit.
The right candidate will have had proven success within one or more of our space, High Tech Corporate Venture Group, Top Accelerator, or Top Venture Capital targeting B2C and B2B market, and hold a relevant graduate or MBA degree. You must be an entrepreneur with the mind that thrive in an unstructured environment, operate proactively and have a passion for our innovative vision and its impact on growing startup economy from around the world.
The Role Includes The Following Demonstrated Experience
- This exciting role will require a mix of financial, technical and commercial skills as well as deep knowledge of venture capital deal terms and structures from term sheet vetting to M&A exits.
- A growing carrier path driving smart action not smart talk, and delivering immediate impact in small batch of daily iteration where the outcome is the focus, not the effort or output.
- Venture Capital, M&A or corporate venture arms experience with strong Silicon Valley network required, along top school alumni
- Measurable Success in building a compelling brand, team, investors subscription, and equally adept at strategy and execution with a drive for quick results and a vision to align long term strategies iteration to market fit and users adaptability.
- Hand on VC Fund fundraising from institutional investors and throughout the entire cycle, proven success in previous Fund both in terms of fundraising and return on investment / exits.
- Self-starter who is highly intrinsically motivated and demonstrated ability to work independently, manage competing priorities and meet tight deadlines along been able to remain flexible and adaptable in a rapidly changing environment.
- Scanning and Deal origination: While initially the role will be a generalist role, assisting in multiple sectors, eventually, the individual will likely have a focus area. The Venture Principal will be expected to attend conferences and network with the VC community to identify strategic deal flow
- Super smart with excellent analytical, communication, people management, critical thinking, problem solving and leadership skills
We are the future of business accelerator and Venture Capital where we integrate four services areas (Accelerator, Innovation Labs with 1,000 engineers, VC Fund and Corporate Innovation Programs), as a flat organization, we value our team member satisfaction as much as our customers and shareholders by providing a generous compensation with equities package, and encourage a fun and collaborative work culture by working remotely/telecommuting or within our co-working space, located in the heart of Silicon Valley.We live and breathe a can-do attitude with the passion to “get stuff done” with perfection. Our innovative teams are creators and world changers entrepreneur, they firmly believe nothing is impossible and comes from top school and tier one organization.
If interested, please apply here.