SPRING Singapore (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) is the enterprise development agency for growing innovative companies and fostering a competitive SME sector. We work with partners to help enterprises in financing, capabilities and management development, technology and innovation, and access to markets. As the national standards and accreditation body, SPRING also develops and promotes internationally-recognised standards and quality assurance to enhance competitiveness and facilitate trade.
You will play a key role in sourcing, engaging and supporting high growth start-ups that are targeting disruptive opportunities in Information & communication technology key industry clusters. You will leverage Spring’s equity investment programs, and a variety of financing & non-financing initiatives that meet the start-ups’ needs in areas such as financing, markets and talent. You will account manage a portfolio of companies, and work closely with investor partners, other government agencies, and accelerators/incubators to facilitate the effective delivery of the Division’s mandate.
- Identify and manage deal flow opportunities
- Assess commercial viability, strategic considerations and manage due diligence process
- Writing formal investment and/or & incentives’ support recommendations
- Working closely with key partners to help portfolio companies grow value and achieve a healthy return on investment
- Monitoring portfolio companies performances metrics (e.g. fund-raising activities, revenue and valuation growth)
- Strong affinity with early stage start-ups and appreciation of technology & venture capital
- Analytical and attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team player and has strong relationship management capabilities
- Ability to multi-task and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Trained in Engineering/ IT/ computer science with at least 1-3 years of work experience
- Experience in Finance or VC/early stage investment will be an added advantage
If you are shortlisted for the position, you may be required to take part in a preliminary online interview and written assessment. Successful candidates will be shortlisted for further interview.
If interested, please apply here.