Project A (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Kry, nu3, Wonderbly and ZenMate.
We are looking for:
A new team member for our A-team.
- Analysis and evaluation as well as quantitative and qualitative due diligence for venture (20-30%) and private equity projects (70-80%)
- Integration and coordination of our operational experts in the due diligence process
- Implementation of investments in the areas of venture, growth and private equity
- Creation of presentations and business models on current trends in PE and Venture Sphere as a basis for decision-making by the management
- Daily screening and evaluation of incoming business ideas and relevant information sources
- Active participation in business model decisions
- You have completed your studies with an orientation in economics at a top university with above-average results
- You have already gained relevant professional experience in strategy consulting, private equity or venture capital firms
- You have a deep understanding of online business models and the start-up world
- You connect your internet affinity with a high degree of analytical ability and entrepreneurial thinking
- You are able to present your opinions and ideas through your high communicative competence and persuasive power in an excellent way
- You have excellent analytical and conceptual skills and a very good self-organization
- You speak fluent German and English
If interested, please apply here.