The High-Tech Gründerfonds is Germany’s most active and largest early stage investor:
- Since 2005 on the market
- 30 investment professionals
- 489 financed companies
- 880 million euros in three funds
- 1.6 billion euros in external capital
- 1255 follow-up financing
- 89 exits
For our team, we are looking for a full time investment manager (m / w) in the field of hardware at the location of Bonn as soon as possible.
The focus of your challenging and complex field of work is the independent support of investments in young technology companies in the fields of hardware, optical technologies, mechanical engineering and sensor technology.
- Acquisition, selection and due diligence of new start-ups
- Support and support of existing portfolio companies in strategic and financial matters as well as the successful sale of investments in the medium term
- Assisting start-ups in finding suitable investors and buyers
- Conducting contract negotiations and exercising shareholder rights of the Fund
- Maintenance and further development of the multiplier network as well as contacts to research institutions, investors and other relevant cooperation partners of the HTGF, in particular through site visits and lectures
- Participation in strategic and conceptual projects of the fund
Beyond that we offer you
The High-Tech Gründerfonds gives you a unique overview of the high-tech developments “Made in Germany” as well as the chance to grow personally and professionally in and with the fund.
- High degree of self-determined work with all facets of investment management
- The perspective of building your own portfolio and actively leading it through all stages of the business to its sale or initial public offering
- Deep insights and networking in the German start-up and venture capital scene as well as the national and international investor landscape
- An intensive training in a collegial and interdisciplinary team environment
- A performance-based remuneration with basic, medium and long-term components
In addition, we wish
The best way to go with us is to have a degree in engineering or science and a deep understanding of business topics.
- High expertise in your field of technology
- Ideally, own start-up or start-up experience and relevant experience in financing young R & D-based technology companies
- Business fluent German and English spoken and written
- Entrepreneurial thinking, independent, careful, responsible and service-oriented working methods, flexibility as well as leadership and negotiation skills combined with assertiveness combined with high social competence and the ability to act in a prudent and goal-oriented manner, even at high workloads
If interested, please apply here.