DK Innovation is Delek US venture arm, responsible for investments in growth technology companies that can support and transform our business. You will help transform the business through these investments and impact the future trajectory of the company. This position will also be key in representing the company in front of technology / innovation eco system. Responsible for conducting analysis on markets and trends and gain sector expertise.
The investment manager will have the following responsibilities
- Scouting and sourcing of deal flow
- Develop partnerships with other investors and stakeholders
- Conduct research and industry mapping
- Lead due diligence activities on target companies
- Drive and take part in decision making of pipeline stages
- Present to the Executive committee investment opportunities
- Support portfolio management
- Support innovation projects in the company
- Help drive value to portfolio companies and support their growth
Requirements – Education/Experience/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Prefer a Master’s degree and engineering or technical background.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with management and senior leaders and ability to communicate and make personal connections at all levels of an organization.
- Experience presenting to C-level executives
- Over 3 years’ experience in Venture Capital, Private Equity or Management Consulting as an Analyst, associate or partner
- 3+ years of commercial, strategy, business development experience in the technology sector or energy sector is an advantage.
- Strong financial skills and a deep understanding of profitability drivers and risk management.
- Expert level skills with Excel and power point
- High-energy, versatile individual with proven ability to integrate into an entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to manage conflict and manage constantly changing priorities
- Ability to work alone and be managed from a distance
Why work for Delek?
- Performance driven, entrepreneurial culture
- Highly competative compensation and benefits package
- 401k match (100% up to 6%)
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Stock options
- Relocation program
- Scholarships for employees’ dependents
- Focused on wellness
- Service awards program
- Company supported volunteer opportunities
- Delek Fund for Hope – community engagement and charitable giving within the communities where our employees and customers live & work. Over $9.3 million has been awarded to charities since 2008.
If interested, please apply here.