Delek US Holdings, Inc. is a diversified downstream energy company with assets in petroleum refining, logistics, renewable fuels and convenience store retailing. The refining assets consist of refineries operated in Tyler and Big Spring, Texas, El Dorado, Arkansas and Krotz Springs, Louisiana with a combined nameplate crude throughput capacity of 302,000 barrels per day.
The logistics operations primarily consist of Delek Logistics Partners, LP. Delek US Holdings, Inc.and its affiliates own approximately 63% (including the 2 percent general partner interest) of Delek Logistics Partners, LP. Delek Logistics Partners, LP (NYSE:DKL) is a growth-oriented master limited partnership focused on owning and operating midstream energy infrastructure assets.
The convenience store retail business is the largest 7-Eleven licensee in the United States and operates approximately 300 convenience stores in central and west Texas and New Mexico.
This Investment Manager will be a key member of the Innovation team at DelekUS.
DK Innovation is DelekUS venture arm, responsible for investments in growth technology companies that can support and transform our business. You will help transform the business through these investments and impact the future trajectory of the company. This position will also be key in representing the company in front of technology / innovation eco system. Responsible for conducting analysis on markets and trends and gain sector expertise.
The investment manager will have the following responsibilities
- Scouting and sourcing of deal flow
- Develop partnerships with other investors and stakeholders
- Conduct research and industry mapping
- Lead due diligence activities on target companies
- Drive and Take part in decision making of pipeline stages
- Present to the Executive committee investment opportunities
- Support portfolio management
- Support innovation projects in the company
- Help drive value to portfolio companies and support their growth
Requirements – Education/Experience/Qualifications
- Required Undergraduate degree. Preference to master degree and engineering or technical background.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with management and senior leaders and ability to communicate and make personal connections at all levels of an organization.
- Experience presenting to C-level executives
- Over 3 years’ experience in Venture Capital, Private Equity or Management Consulting as an Analyst, associate or partner
- 3+ years of commercial, strategy, business development experience in the technology sector or energy sector is an advantage.
- Strong financial skills and a deep understanding of profitability drivers and risk management.
- Expert level skills with Excel and power point
- High-energy, versatile individual with proven ability to integrate into an entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to manage conflict and manage constantly changing priorities
- Ability to work alone and be managed from a distance
If interested, please apply here.