Lead a healthcare patient/consumer ecosystem of integrated solutions, to use technology, education and coaching to ensure an outstanding customer experience from initial engagement through activation (prescription) through setup and follow-up.
You are responsible for
- Lead a cross-functional team to accelerate and shape the development of a connected digital ecosystem that includes devices, services and software solutions
- Lead in-market testing of connected ecosystem concepts, features and contracting models
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external partners to form an ecosystem of solutions that build consumer engagement and adoption of solutions for relevant sleep domains. In parallel, the leader will champion an expanding base of users while improving the overall experience for users.
- Researching prospective partnerships in targeted markets, pursue leads, and follow through to a successful agreement of strategic product and digital ecosystem partnerships
- Understanding the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients aligned with our partnership growth vector
- Collaborating with internal partners to ensure partnership requirements are created and met
- Maintain and build relationships with current partners and identify new prospects for growth
- Possessing a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry, and positioning
- Following the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
- Creation of business cases and P&L impacts related to new partnership prospects and opportunities
- Will have broad responsibility over all operational aspects of the customer experience in the consumer EcoSystem. This includes customer metrics, development strategies to simplify and streamline experiences and using technology to make each aspect more efficient while promoting a superior experience.
- Act as the voice of the consumer by optimizing current programs and launching new creative ways to engage both current and potential consumers.
- Oversee and improve the steps that comprise user engagement, including registrations
- Track and measure operational metrics and address challenges and gaps for success
- Develop a culture of customer obsession and engagement
You are a part of
The Sleep and Respiratory Care Business Group leadership team, reporting directly to the Sr. executive business leader, headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BA/BS from an accredited school required and MBA degree is preferred
- 15+ years relevant work experience in healthcare innovation, integrated care, product management, new product incubation, and/or strategy development
- Deep knowledge of digital-enabled, customer-facing technologies; the ability to apply structure and methods to complex projects; demonstrated success building, managing and empowerment of high-performing teams.
- Strong understanding of the digital solution world with meaningful experience with venture capital, accelerators/incubators, or solution implementation
- Deep insights into US health systems and consumer trends in healthcare
- Experience in some of the following technologies: IoT, advanced analytics, AI (chat-bots, RPA and others) / machine learning
- Strong experience in software and digital capabilities and focus on building and crafting new architectural platforms and solutions
- Experience with lean innovation, Quest and/or other methodologies for rapid and agile innovation approaches Experience leading a business development effort focused on sophisticated alliances and solutions with a variety of partners
- Strong financial acumen, analytic skills & critical thinking ability
- Ability to build external relationships and influence internally as part of a global team
- Design Thinking knowledge and Rapid Prototyping experience
- Demonstrates learning agility: ability to anticipate change, face reality, draw conclusions and swiftly mobilize to adapt to changing needs and demand
- Strong relationship management, interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style. Particular focus on listening to all the Consumer Engagement partners’ perspective and synthesizing into one strategic direction
- Organizational skills encompassing the successful management of internal and external teams, with both direct supervision and in a matrix environment, as well as a motivational approach to leading others
- Track record of success in a fast-paced environment and willingness to “roll-up sleeves”
- Strong sense of professionalism and a customer first mentality.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If interested, please apply here.