The Financial Services Division (SFS) provides business-to-business financial solutions. Around the globe, we support customer investments with project and structured financing as well as leasing and equipment finance. Our know-how in key Siemens markets and related industries makes us an expert manager of financial risks within Siemens and a competent investor in innovative technologies and sustainable infrastructures.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
The Venture Asset Management (VAM) team within SFS Private Equity (SFS PE) advises the Siemens Pension Trust with regards to its Venture Capital (VC) allocation. The team looks for the most promising VC and technology growth funds globally. As an intern (m/f) you will gain insights into the following topics
- support of the due diligence of venture and growth capital funds
- analytics of venture capital benchmarks
- management of the VC / growth capital fund candidate pipeline
- analytics of venture capital exits, markets and products
- preparations of presentations
Your Qualifications – Solid And Appropriate
- You are a student of Business Economics, Finance or similar
- Interest in venture capital, ideally some prior experience / knowledge is required
- Knowledge in financing, investing and accounting is necessary
- You have experience in internet-driven research
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
- Fluent English skills round off your profile
If interested, please apply here.