Kärcher is the world leader in cleaning systems, products and services and stands for quality, innovation and sustainability. We owe this success not least to our employees. As a family-owned company with established corporate structures, we convince with outstanding career prospects and a trusting relationship. Interesting challenges and open knowledge transfer provide a perfect platform for your individual career planning and personal development.
Extraordinary tasks require extraordinary people. We are offering a 6-month internship in the area of New Venture at our location in Winnenden near Stuttgart from now or at the latest from September 2019.
Kärcher New Venture is the central contact point for cooperation with start-ups and a central component of Kärcher’s innovation strategy.
Your time at Kärcher – Exciting tasks await you
- Scouting of tech start-ups and innovative business models with independent initial evaluation, as well as the support of our Deal Flow database
- Analysis and evaluation of business models and business plans in direct cooperation with our investment team to prepare potential venture capital investments or cooperations
- Research and preparation of company relevant trends and news of the international start-up scene for communication to the management
- Representation of Kärcher New Venture at selected events in the start-up industry and exchange with the founding teams
- Analysis of upcoming M & A projects to prepare the integration phase and the “day 1”
- Assistance in the ongoing project management of post-merger integrations by creating status reports, accompanying workshops and preparing management decisions
Are you a real Kärcher type? – enrich our Kärcher culture with your profile
- Study of fields of study (economic) computer science, (business) engineering, economics or comparable qualification
- They want to make a difference, score points in their studies with innovative ideas and bring with them enthusiasm for innovation, technology and the start-up scene. We are particularly pleased about our own founder experiences.
- Independent and goal-oriented working method as well as communication strength and persuasive power, entrepreneurial thinking, a high degree of initiative and enjoyment of working in a dynamic environment
- Proper German and English skills, as well as safe handling of MS Office
- Do you bring any amount of creativity with you, convince through analytical talent and appreciate independent work as well as good teamwork? Then you are a real Kärcher-type!
Our special Kärcher offer for you – your benefits at a glance
- Your optimal start in the Kärcher world: Our onboarding events give you the best conditions to be able to integrate quickly into the team
- You have the choice: A fair remuneration for your services is a matter of course for us. In addition, you can choose between travel or rental cost subsidies
- Networking made easy: with interesting sports and leisure activities, regular traineeship tables and lunch together with colleagues
This is how things are headed for a career: Please send us your complete application documents via our application management system to http://www.kaercher-karriere.de.
We welcome the application of people with disabilities whose integration is of particular concern to us.