The Intel Capital internship seeks to immerse participants into a number of financial, business and technology disciplines including corporate valuation, finance/accounting, business development, mergers & acquisitions and venture/equity investing. Interns won’t learn by watching rather by getting involved in real projects and deals
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other science/engineering related field.
- Full competence with MS Office software
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s strategic equity investment group, Intel Capital, manages one of the largest corporate venture programs in the technology segment, with worldwide investments and support. Holding equity stakes in more than 550 companies worldwide, Intel’s investments outside of the United States span over more than 20 countries across 5 continents. Intel Capital is responsible for investing in technology companies to increase demand for existing products and services, ultimately expanding new business objectives for Intel.
If interested, please apply here.