HEDA Ventures is a high-tech venture capital firm based in Silicon Valley. HEDA backs early-stage companies building breakthroughs in biotech, healthcare and TMT industries. Leveraging our global network and local expertise, HEDA Ventures help entrepreneurs to achieve their business expansion by supporting global market opportunities.
We are currently seeking interns in our venture capital practice. The intern will work closely with our investment team, assisting in identifying high-quality investment targets, and performing due diligence of high-tech startups. The ideal candidate will gain a deep understanding of venture capital practice and work closely with our high-tech portfolio companies.
- Research industry trends and market, and source high-tech startups for potential investment opportunities
- Assist with due diligence activities
- Assist team in preparing documents, blogs, and presentations in Excel, Word and PowerPoint, including meeting memos, investment proposals and memorandums.
- Attend Demo Day and startup events, and generate reports
- Gather and track portfolio performance and financials on a quarterly basis
- Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree. Engineering and Science degree preferred
- Have passion for VC industry and startups
- 0-2 years of investment experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented, and self-motivated
- Fluent in spoken and written English, and Mandarin is a plus.
If interested, please apply here.