We are hiring an Intern to join our office in Berlin. Heartcore Capital is Europe’s Early Stage, Consumer Tech VC. We were privileged to be early investors in European successes such as GetYourGuide, Boozt.com, Natural Cycles, Seriously, Exporo, Lillydoo and many more. With offices in Copenhagen 🇩🇰, Berlin 🇩🇪 and in Paris 🇫🇷we invest all across Europe, and occasionally in the US.
Apply here if you are passionate about Tech, curious, driven & want to launch your career in the exciting world of Venture Capital. Prior professional experience from a Startup or VC/PE is a big plus.
- Start date: earliest beginning of March, latest June (yep, we are quite flexible)
- Duration: 6 months
- Work place: Berlin
Help us identify and invest in the next generation of teams building category defining consumer tech businesses
- You will identify entrepreneurs we should get to know and new companies we should reach out to
- You will help us qualify our dealflow and allocate our time to the right opportunities
- You will perform market research, competitor analysis, and due diligence on potential investments
- You will help build our presence and reputation in Berlin by e.g. attending/helping organize events and using any other mean you see fit
- You will be free to execute projects of your own design that help us and/or our portfolio companies
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English, proficient German skills being a big plus, but not a must. We are a highly international firm spread across 3 locations and speak English internally
- A structured mind & strong analytical skills — we expect you to be able to switch effortlessly between analyzing granular data and juggling with abstract concepts
- Flair & ingenuity — we are looking for a real “truffle hunter” 🐽💎 Great companies often come from unexpected sources. Surprise us!
- Curiosity — you’ll be looking at companies looking to transform areas ranging from food to entertainment, having a curious mind is absolutely key
- Determination, strong drive and the ability to self-direct — your work and time is inherently open-ended
We’re open to all types of educational backgrounds (business, engineering, finance, etc). Prior professional experience from a Startup or VC/PE is a big plus.
Our process has 3 stages.
- Please fill out this private webform to submit your application.
- Second, we’ll do short phone interviews with selected candidates. Please note that if you don’t hear back from us within a few days, we couldn’t consider you for an interview. We usually get a large number of applications and can’t write
- Third, we’ll invite a few applicants to spend time with us in one of our offices to get to know each other in person
We look forward to hearing from you!