Guerrilla Capital champions entrepreneurs who are building startups to create a more equal society, improve the environment and fix America in these four categories:
- Mission-Driven Consumer Brands
- Structurally Underserved / Undercapitalized Markets
- Frontier Technologies that Create Positive Social Externalities
- Biotech & Healthcare Technologies that Bend the Cost Curve
Your job as an intern as an intern will be to source the best socially-conscious, early-stage startups in the world in these categories.
The ideal candidate is a student with an entrepreneurial do-whatever-it-takes mindset, a passion to fix America and a track record of participation in the startup community. Using an A-F scale, we asses candidates on these four criteria, ranked by order of importance:
- Alignment with Guerrilla Capital’s values
- Self motivation, independence and bias for action
- Taste & judgement in selecting startups
- Knowledge of the startup ecosystem
Pay is $10-15/hour.
Women, people of color, LGBTQ and outsiders who grew up poor are strongly encouraged to apply.
If interested, please apply here.