Daphni (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) is a venture capital fund investing in user-oriented startups with European DNA and strong international ambition. daphni targets early stage startups all over Europe and is supported by a closely knit community of innovators, entrepreneurs, executives, academics, artists and advisors.
We’re looking for highly motivated and talented people to join our t.e.a.m (together, eager, awesome, mutants). We are a young VC, so be ready to live an excited adventure!
- Building a strategy to create a relevant ecosystem for daphni in the Nordics
- Sourcing startups that will be the future digital champions
- Meeting entrepreneurs in their fundraising process, analyzing their project and selecting the most interesting ones
- Supporting the investment team throughout the investment process, from due diligence to closing and follow-up
- Representing daphni at tech events
- Being proactive to help us shape the next generation of VC!
- Studies at a top university (business or tech background)
- Advantage to have a previous experience in a startup
- Strong interest in the tech industry and startups in particular
- Good knowledge of the Nordic tech ecosystem
- Analytical skills, entrepreneurial spirit and good autonomy
- Curiosity, passion and a lot of energy!
- Foosball champion to challenge us ;)
- Internship agreement to be provided, you need to be a registered student.
- Great opportunity to get exposure to the VC world and to back terrific entrepreneurs as well as to review amazing projects that will be the unicorn of tomorrow
- Building a great network
- Office in the very centre of Paris
- Last but not least: a beautiful daphni sweatshirt!
Excited about the position?