BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With major investments in Nanjing, Shanghai and Chongqing, BASF is one of the largest foreign investors in the Chinese chemical industry, and maintains the BASF Asia Pacific Innovation Campus in Shanghai as a research and development hub for the Asia Pacific region.Objectives
- Invest in young, innovative companies to develop new technologies and business ideas for the BASF Group.
- To generate and research hypothesis around Corporate VC in China
- Provide technical assistance to local direct and fund investments
- Help establish and market BVC presence in the Chinese investment community
- Granular data analysis and projections of venture capital funds, including their underlying portfolio companies
- Analyzing direct investment opportunities
- Performing deep quanititative and qualitative search on specific markets
- Maintaining portfolio models and pipelines
- Drafting investment memoranda
- University graduate with relevant experience at an investment bank, consulting firm, or investment firm.
- Demonstrated interest in techology, entrepreneurship, and venture capital
- Highly advanced quantitative skills complemented by intellectual curiosity
- Excellent communication, writing, presentation and organizational skills
- Strong initiative, ownership, and attention to detail
- Highly advanced excel and PPT skills.
- Work at least 3 days/week for at least 6 months; the longer, the better
For BASF, diversity is one of the essential keys to business success and the well-being of our employees. We promote an inclusive culture that accepts the diversity of people, experiences and capabilities. Join the team and connect with more than 110,000 other minds.
If interested, please apply here.