We are Amplifier – an innovation unit and venture capital investors.
Change-makers for the world’s industrial backend operating system – the supply chain.
Approaching the supply chain as an interconnected ecosystem, we invest at Seed and Series A, from first to last-mile across disruptive logistics, mobility and trade finance technology companies. With a focus on AI deep learning, autonomy, robotics, IoT supply chain traceability and last-mile optimisation.
Why Should You Care About the Supply Chain
Often ignored, this is a space with massive impact, both economically and environmentally. Trust us, once you get a look backstage, it deserves the hype! The logistics market alone is worth $9.6 trillion, with the supply chain creating 600 million-plus jobs worldwide and generating 90% of your typical consumer company’s environmental footprint.
Faced with massive challenges to ensure a sustainable future, we look for the solutions.
- Market research to support investment deal flow
- Map existing trends and emerging technologies
- Competitor intelligence for incoming investment opportunities
- Project deep-dive into identified market pain point or technology trend to be submitted at the end of the internship
Our Ideal Candidate
- Highly engaged with the start-up world, technology and innovation
- Outstanding motivation and intellectually curious
- Interest in supply chain technology
- Analytical and detail orientated
- Self-starter who enjoys working in an unstructured, fluid office environment
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Fluent in English (Bi-lingual preferable – GER)
- High numerical competency (financial report analysis)
- Basic understanding of business strategy / financial modelling
- Topline understanding of the logistics, shipping, energy or mobility markets
- MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
Qualifications: Undergraduate + (Finance / Economics / Engineering / Innovation)
Required experience: 5+ months’ minimum relevant work experience
We, Amplifier, are a small team, operating with a flat hierarchy to encourage ongoing learning and ensure maximum exposure. We move fast and stay flexible, giving everyone the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, thriving on uncertainty and valuing initiative.
If interested, please apply here.