The Family empowers the most ambitious startups across Europe. It’s not an incubator, it’s not an accelerator. We’re warriors on demand passionate about entrepreneurship. We are based in 3 cities – Paris, London and Berlin, and cover all Europe through itinerant bootcamps. Our focus is to deliver the most relevant (1) knowledge (2) tools and (3) access to investors. It’s been 4 years now, we’re supporting over 200 active startups who raised €350M, you may know some of them like: Algolia, Agricool, Payfit, Tribe, StarOfService.
What you’ll do
– The Family aims at recruiting the Top 1% of startups in Europe. You will
identify and source the most promising startup teams – we don’t care about projects, we bet on people
– Approach them, establishing and maintaining relationships
– Convince these teams that The Family is the exact partner they want
– Convince The Family’s partners that these are the teams we’re looking for
What we’re looking for in you
– Genuine enthusiasm for startups and their ecosystem
– Strong analytical skills and ability to follow business / market evolutions
– Demonstrated sales abilities, entrepreneurial thinking, and excellent communication and relationship-building skills
– Highly susceptible to falling in love with passionate people
– Fluent in English.
What we know you’ll love…
– Small team in Berlin, quick ownership
– Intense and deep dive it what entrepreneurship really is
– The chance to interact with outstanding game changers
If interested, please apply here.