International Accelerator (linkedin, crunchbase) was founded in 2014 with the mission of helping facilitate foreign-born entrepreneur success in the United States. We invest exclusively in companies with non-U.S. founders providing access to seed funding, go-to-market strategy, quality mentors, and world-class operational support.
We are currently looking for a Venture Capital Intern to take IA’s portfolio company and business operations support to a new level.
This is an unpaid internship which might eventually transition into a full-time role.
What You’ll Do:
- Support IA team members on a variety of administrative tasks.
- Conduct simple research for IA and portfolio companies.
- Manage database of various stakeholders help with communication and outreach.
- Assist with marketing efforts of IA’s portfolio companies to expand client engagement.
- Support IA’s activities during SXSW and other entrepreneurial conferences with exhibit booth and pitching competition.
- Currently enrolled in undergrad program at UT or another university in Austin area.
- Experience with CRM and/or database management.
- Working knowledge of major social media platforms and their analytics.
- Superior research skills, ability to quickly find and present relevant information on various projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starter with experience working with minimal supervision.
- Resilient, fast responding and solution oriented.
- Results oriented, “get the job done” attitude.
What we offer:
- International, collaborative and inspiring team.
- Great exposure to key players in VC and business community in Austin TX and nationwide.
- Exclusive experience working with early-stage companies from all over the world.
- Participation in SXSW Interactive program
- Weekly happy hour.
If interested, please apply here.