INKEF Capital offers you a chance to make a difference as an Analyst in our investment team for 6 months, and come out of this experience with an understanding of what venture is about. During your time with us, you will be actively involved and will:
- Contribute to all aspects of deal flow: from sourcing, screening and evaluating new investment opportunities to assisting with due diligence, deal execution and closing;
- Map and research emerging spaces across target geographies to identify attractive markets;
- Help build a more data-driven approach to deal flow and portfolio hiring;
- Actively support the existing portfolio companies.
More about INKEF Capital
INKEF Capital is a young independent venture capital firm based in Amsterdam with EUR 500 million under management in its current fund. As an active investor, INKEF supports its portfolio companies to realize their fullest potential, from cutting edge technology to solid businesses. As a young firm, INKEF has already had 5 successful exits and thereby achieving top quartile performance, and manages an active portfolio of 20 companies.
Analyst Tech – Your Background:
- Strong academic performance and (close to completion of a) degree from a top-tier undergraduate institution;
- Work experience at a tech startup, consultancy, investment bank or venture capital or private equity firm;
- Strong analytical and communication skills. Ideally a combination of a nerdy, fast learner with strong interpersonal skills;
- Is a self-starter, needs little guidance and takes ownership;
- Passionate and curious about technology and startups;
- Some entrepreneurial experience is preferred, either founding or being a part of a startup technology company. Some coding experience and/or investment experience would be a plus;
- Fluency in a major European language in addition to English is preferred (yes, we hire non-Dutch speakers);
- Eligible to work in the EU.
If interested, please apply here.