THRIVE is a global AgriFood innovation platform in Silicon Valley that accelerates, invests, and works with entrepreneurs, investors and Fortune 500 corporations to advance the future of food and agriculture through innovation.
The Corporate Innovation Director will report to the CEO and is responsible for developing, managing and executing all aspects of SVG Ventures Corporate Innovation Strategy.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, an experienced and efficient leader, has excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics.
This is a unique opportunity to be a core member of an award-winning team and organization that is creating a lasting impact on agriculture, food production and the systems of our future.
• Develop SVG Ventures/THRIVE Corporate Innovation Strategy
• Work with corporate clients to explore their innovation needs & priorities
• Manage & deliver custom innovation projects for corporate clients
• Connect corporate clients with emerging technologies and startups that will have the most significant impact in their organizations
• Support startups in SVG Ventures portfolio by leveraging opportunities to engage with corporate clients and partners
• Complete market and technology trend analysis to understand key trends in agrifood tech
• Expand existing corporate relationships by providing new offerings
• Identify new business opportunities and new client acquisition
• Set up and lead cross value chain workshops for corporate clients
• Support/participate in the execution of THRIVE annual events
• Complete annual reports for all corporate innovation clients
Skills & Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Technology, Agriculture or Business; (Masters Degree preferred)
· 5 years of business development, project management or research & development experience
· 1-2 years of technical experience in agriculture, food, science or technology
· Familiarity with the venture capital industry and experience working with or for startups
· Excellent communication skills, both in written, verbal and presentation
· Self-starter with strong initiative and work ethic
· Thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
If interested, please apply here.