As a leading global expert in filtration, MANN+HUMMEL (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) develops solutions for vehicles, industrial applications, clean indoor air, and the sustainable use of water. With teamwork and a culture of open communication, we are constantly working on our vision of ‘Leadership in Filtration’. Become a part of our team as
The Director, Corporate Ventures will build relationships with entrepreneurs, investors, intermediaries, and executives to stay informed of early and growth companies.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with VCs, Incubators and Accelerators to create a robust partner pipeline
- Negotiate, structure, execute and manage investments / partnerships
- Negotiate and communicate successfully with entrepreneurs, management teams, partners, and other stakeholders, including attorneys, advisors, consultants, and MANN+HUMMEL’s Executive Management.
- Oversee on-going relationships with portfolio companies to enhance strategic and financial value for both MANN+HUMMEL and the portfolio companies.
- Lead internal Ventures’ events, i.e., Market Place, portfolio reviews, and presentations to stakeholders across the company.
- Evaluate and conduct due diligence on specific opportunities to assess attractiveness and structure relationship.
- Lead and champion MANN+HUMMEL’s InCube program
- 10+ years of experience, including 5 years in corporate venture capital or venture capital, or working with emerging technologies or companies in corporate or business development
- MBA degree required
- Two to four (2-4) years demonstrated venture capital investing or business development experience desired
- Strong understanding or direct experience in corporate venture capital- required
- Background in or knowledge of technology trends.
- Experience with startup companies, venture capitalists, commercial partnerships, and incubators required.
- Strong data, analytics, technology experience and understanding.
- Financial modeling and superior analytical skills
If interested, please apply here.