In this high-impact position, the ideal candidate will offer a unique opportunity to contribute in all parts of the investment process: from screening potential investments, to leading diligence sessions, to ultimately working closely with our portfolio companies to help them succeed. As an internship opportunity, this position is highly unusual and desirable entry to the venture capital and entrepreneurial world. This role will be an investment-focused role.
- Identify companies and technologies of interest to SK Telecom Ventures for early and growth stage investments
- Map investment trends and develop a visible network within the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Offer value added services to portfolio companies
- Assist with due diligence efforts for new investment opportunities, including conducting expert interviews with industry veterans, partners, & customers; performing return analysis, and drafting investment memos
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Computer Science
- 1∼5 years related experience in venture capital or investment banking
- Deep knowledge and fluency in emerging technology and business models
- Financial modeling and superior analytical skills
- Self-motivated with high initiative
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
SK Telecom Americas (SKTA) is the North American business development arm of SK Telecom, South Korea’s largest telecommunication company and major shareholder in SK Hynix, the second largest memory chip maker.SKTA is a Global Information and Communication Technology (ICT) leader that invests in building its parent company’s advanced network and boosting chip-making technology in Silicon Valley.
If interested, please apply here.