Sequoia Capital China (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) is looking for an Associate in Consumer.
- Participate in all aspects of investment transactions including: sourcing, analysis, financial modeling, due diligence, structuring, negotiation and documentation
- Formulate and present investment cases to our investment committee. Over time, take a leadership role in analysis of specific investment opportunities and sectors
- Monitor financial/operational conditions and industry dynamics of assigned portfolio companies, and assist with quarterly reviews with management team.
- A bachelor degree or above from a top-tier university in life science filed
- Prior (1 to 3 years) experience in Pharmaceutical/venture capital/Medical Device or as an entrepreneur…
- Familiarity with the start-up ecosystem and/or the journey of an entrepreneur
- Ability to drive a process forward through completion, and to effectively prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to interpret data and provide relevant conclusions/recommendations
- Great relationship management skills – networking, influencing, collaborating – and a proven ability to build trust with entrepreneurs and other organizational partners
- Strong analytical capabilities and the ability to develop an investment thesis around companies / industries / competition
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team or autonomously with little oversight
- Business acumen and good innate judgment
- A high standard of integrity and ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality
- Must be a self-starter capable of working in a fast-paced and open environment with limited direction
If interested, please apply here.