RSE Ventures (www.rseventures.com) is a private investment firm founded by Stephen M. Ross and Matt Higgins, which specializes in incubating, operating and growing consumer brands, with a focus on food, technology, sports and media. RSE’s Investment and Portfolio Management team is seeking a candidate to help fuel the growth of our existing portfolio, as well as participate in evaluating new investment opportunities. The candidate will play a major role on our nimble team; this is meant to be a two-year position.
If you are interested and meet the qualifications below, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “RSE Associate Position” in the subject line.
- Work closely with and support the Investment and Portfolio Management team across all RSE initiatives
- Play a crucial role within RSE analyzing and executing new investment opportunities
- Research, track and analyze news in consumer, sports, media, entertainment and technology
- Understand the global consumer, sports, entertainment and technology landscape, and emerging trends
- Perform due diligence on active transactions including business analysis, operating and capital forecasting and budgeting, synergy analysis and business and market assessments
- Build detailed valuation and business models for new acquisitions, business concepts and markets, along with developing strong business case recommendations
- Contribute to special projects including leading long-term planning, analysis and presentations for portfolio companies and senior management
- Support development of deal structure and execute transactions, managing all related aspects: legal, finance, operations, integration, etc.
- Undergraduate degree required
- 2-3 years of investment banking, management consulting, investing experience, or similar
- Exceptional critical reading and research skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills (ability to quickly source, digest, organize, synthesize and present information from vetted sources)
- A disciplined yet creative thinker who can relate to entrepreneurs and build a persuasive case for aligning with RSE’s vision
- Superior analytical and modeling skills (expert level Excel and PowerPoint skills)
- Must be able to work effectively within a horizontal environment that thrives on the energy of a campaign and emphasizes the team over the individual
If interested, please apply here.