Bring breakthrough “hard tech” innovation to market by driving cooperation between industry and science-based startups.
- We are investors and co-creators specializing in “hard tech” startups—breakthroughs in materials science, chemistry, engineering, and manufacturing.
- Early engagement with industry is critical to ensure the success of these startups. We work closely with leading industrial companies to foster collaboration on the scaling and adoption of emerging technologies.
- Rhapsody built an industry collaboration program to work intimately with leading multinationals, establishing and nurturing their relationships with startups. This helps drive emerging technologies to commercialization.
- We operate outside of the comfort zone of most venture capital firms, investigating laboratory-level technologies, questioning traditional value constructs, and leveraging our network to create high-impact, high-return investments.
- We are a tight-knit team of strategists, marketing experts, scientists, and entrepreneurs, and we are passionate about finding solutions to the world’s hardest problems.
- At home in the world of science and engineering.
- A natural collaborator. You thrive surrounded by top performers like yourself.
- Interested in business development and passionate about evangelizing emerging technologies to industry.
- A strategic thinker with experience in translating complex information and ideas into content easily understood by multiple audiences.
- Comfortable leading interactions with senior executives at large companies and navigating complex organizations to find the right people. You care about their success—you understand that customer satisfaction is not enough.
- Motivated by the mission of bringing “hard tech” innovation to market for commercial success, the planet, and our society.
- Own, develop, and manage the strategic relationships for our flagship partners within the industry collaboration program.
- Develop clear understanding of partner challenges, converting them into opportunities.
- Connect the dots between startup capabilities and industry needs to enable opportunities for synergistic development.
- Promote industry-startup cooperation in the broader ecosystem of scientific innovators.
- Support Rhapsody’s investment and co-creation activities by recognizing opportunities, conceiving new methods for strengthening deal flow, participating in due diligence, and driving industry partnerships for portfolio companies.
About Rhapsody Venture Partners
Rhapsody Venture Partners is an early-stage venture investor in Cambridge, MA that funds applied science and engineering companies. Rhapsody’s team works side-by-side with entrepreneurs to develop industry partnerships that reduce time-to-commercialization and accelerate growth. Our portfolio includes high-impact companies such as Apeel Sciences, LiquiGlide, Manus Bio, Hazel Technologies and Fluid Efficiency. Learn more at http://www.rhapsodyvp.com
Think you have the right stuff? Email us why at firstname.lastname@example.org