Mithril360 is the Canadian affiliate of San Francisco based Mithril Capital (http://www.mithril.com) and is located in downtown Toronto. Mithril is a growth stage Venture Capital Fund for transformative technology companies, investing in areas often overdue for change. With over c$1.5 Billion, our investments range across sectors, including robotics, cyber-security, advanced data analytics, immunotherapy, and cloud computing amongst others. Reporting to the MD, this role is an integral part of the team, and will be involved with the firm’s evaluation and testing of key technologies. The role will also possess data science and preferably full stack engineering capability.
- Support the team in evaluating potential investments in private technology and software companies by providing technical subject matter insights
- Assist existing portfolio companies to develop their platform with a focus on security, intelligence and data analytics
- Develop an understanding of customer needs to design and develop a robust consumer-facing web application
- Design and build out the system architecture from the user interface to backend databases
- Build robust, reliable data instrumentation, processing, storage, and analysis systems
- Education and experience in the tech sector in engineering, product management, software development or research and development
- Excellent logic, math and programming capability
- Strong understanding of relational and object-oriented analysis, design and implementation concepts
- Experience with Python, Ruby on Rails, Java, C, and/or C++ in developing backend systems
- Ability to build distributed systems and data infrastructure
If you feel you meet the requirements, please submit your resume in PDF format. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading venture capital fund.
If itnerested, please apply here.