Mighty Capital is a boutique venture capital firm that invests in companies building “products that count:” products that transform lives and create value at scale. Its unique model relies on a handpicked group of extremely successful Silicon Valley investors (past performance: Preqin’s top decile), and one of the largest pools of early adopters in the world (>200,000 product managers and entrepreneurs). Mighty Capital invests in founders who have demonstrated product/market fit, to allow them to retain more ownership and control while they decide between further rounds of funding and near-term exit. More at Mighty.Capital.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join us as an Associate/Principal and have a direct impact our organization. They will be responsible for managing the deal flow, performing analysis, coordinating partner and volunteer activities, and taking on other ad-hoc tasks. Strong interpersonal skills, strategic thinking with exceptional analytical and presentation skills, high energy and a service mindset approach are a must.
– Deal flow creation & encouragement – attend and sometimes speak at local entrepreneur events, interface with referral sources such as lawyers, bankers, other angels and venture capitalists.
– Coordinate the activities of the Venture Scouts and Investors-in-Residence.
– Deal flow screening – act as the initial point of contact with entrepreneurs, determine if the investment opportunity meets our criteria, facilitate initial screening meeting.
– Deal flow management – know/report which investment opportunities are currently being considered, what stage they are in and communicate with entrepreneurs as they enter and exit the deal flow process.
– Presentation preparation – work with entrepreneurs to craft their presentation to clearly present the business case of the potential investment.
– Identify & schedule Guest Speakers and/or field trips.
– Schedule and prepare the agenda for the weekly partner meeting and ensure that remote participation is easy.
– Due diligence support – assist partners with industry reviews, analysis, coordination and more.
– Implement tools and technologies supporting active, cutting edge deal flow management.
– Business Experience & High Intelligence – able to absorb new information quickly and understand the fundamentals of a wide variety of businesses.
– Respectful, energetic, can-do, team player attitude.
– Comfort with designing and/or improving business processes and doing quantitative analysis.
– Exceptional presentation skills and related graphic presentation fundamentals.
– Writing Skills – email, presentation, and report writing in a concise and polite writing style.
– Organization Skills.
– Proficiency with technology, including tools and services such as Microsoft Office, Airtable, Crunchbase, etc.
– Available to attend evening events.
– 100% paid health, dental and vision insurance
– Unlimited vacation
– Career development & leadership opportunities
If interested, email you cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the title “Candidate for the Associate/Principal position: <your name>”