GPS Investment Partners is looking to hire an Investment Associate in New York City. The successful candidate focus on underwriting new investment opportunities as well as monitoring the existing portfolio. The successful candidate will report to the investment principals and will work directly with all members of the team, including senior leadership.
GPS Investment Partners is a private investment partnership founded in 2015 by Marc Spilker, Scott Prince, and Enrico Gaglioti. The firm’s investment focus is twofold: i) Sourcing, structuring and executing direct deals in Private Equity, Private Debt and Venture Capital and ii) Seeding and building Platform Companies in wealth and asset management.
- Direct Involvement in all aspects of investment process including sourcing, underwriting, modeling and execution of new opportunities
- Perform ongoing diligence of existing investments
- Analyze and synthesize data supplied by portfolio and partner companies
- Provide regular reporting regarding portfolio performance
GPS seeks to hire an individual who is highly motivated, intelligent, curious and has demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors. In addition to strong analytical and quantitative skills, the successful candidate should have:
- 1 – 4 years of work experience within the financial services industry
- Entrepreneurial drive and desire to help grow and develop a business
- Rigorous analytical, quantitative and financial modeling skills
- Strong communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to write and present effectively
- An ability to manage projects independently and to completio
If interested, please apply here.