Gemini Investors is a private equity firm based in Wellesley, MA that invests in smaller middle market companies seeking growth capital, acquisition capital or pursuing recapitalizations. We pursue opportunities in several industries including business services, consumer services, health care, manufacturing, distribution and later stage technology.
Gemini is currently looking to add an Associate to our investment professional team.
The Associate’s primary responsibilities will include assisting with business development, due diligence on new investment opportunities and portfolio company monitoring.
Typical activities may include:
- Interfacing with deal intermediaries,
- Reviewing offering memorandums,
- Analyzing historical and projected financial statements,
- Data gathering and analysis about a company and/ or market,
- Creating and analyzing financial models,
- Securing transaction financing,
- Interviewing customers, competitors, investors, analysts, partners, and suppliers,
- Presenting the findings to team members,
- Monitoring existing portfolio companies,
- Assisting in recapitalizations and exits
The expectation is that this will be a 2-3 year role where the Associate would gain valuable private equity experience before returning to business school.
All applicants must have strong academic backgrounds, strategic and financial analytical skills, communications skills, a high motivation level, and outstanding interpersonal skills. Strong candidates will have 2-3 years of consulting or investment banking experience. Candidates requiring relocation will also have strong ties to the Boston area.
This is an unparalleled opportunity to gain private equity experience in a challenging and fun environment where learning is the primary reward.
For more information on Gemini, please visit our website at http://www.gemini-investors.com.
Candidates that fulfill these requirements and are seeking consideration, should submit (i) a current resume and (ii) a cover letter describing their candidacy by email to: email@example.com