Crosslink Capital, founded in 1989, is based in San Francisco and Palo Alto and focuses on early stage venture capital investing, backing entrepreneurs who are building disruptive and market-transforming companies. Over more than twenty five years, the Crosslink partners have backed hundreds of emerging growth companies, including industry innovators, such as, Coupa Software, ServiceMax, Bleacher Report, Casper, DataStax, Descartes Labs, Pandora, Postmates, Reltio and Molekule.
The firm just closed its eighth venture capital fund, Crosslink Ventures VIII, with $275 million in commitments and manages over $1.8 billion. Our core mission is to help companies scale and succeed by providing our founders with access to all the resources we offer: industry expertise, go-to-market advice, the rich ecosystem of alpha and our thriving network of Crosslink portfolio company executives.
A core element of Crosslink’s strategy is its commitment to alpha, an invite-only networking group of more than 950 founders, CEOs and influencers who are passionate about the next generation of technology.
Crosslink is looking to add an associate to join its dynamic venture capital team which is currently comprised of eight investment professionals. Responsibilities include:
- Support investment team in investment execution including assistance with extensive due diligence and performing market research
- Generating leads for new investment opportunities
- Help partners and principals develop investment theses
- Portfolio management
- Building and maintaining relationships with founders and management teams
- Tracking portfolio company key metrics and assist partners in board reporting
- Other portfolio company support as needed
- Strong knowledge of venture capital and entrepreneurship
- Motivated and enthusiastic self-starter
- Outstanding financial and analytical skills, detail oriented
- Passion for identifying promising high-growth businesses
- The team is open to meeting candidates from a variety of different backgrounds including investment banking, consulting, startup and/or venture capital experience
For candidates interested in applying: Please send a copy of your resume with an intro note to Maureen Offer here: MOffer@crosslinkcapital.com