Breega is hiring an Associate to be an integral member of the investment team. You will work directly with a Principal and a Partner to support the investment process in order to identify and partner with highly promising technology start-ups.
As a member of the Investment team, you will:
- Identify and detect high potential market trends to build strong convictions for future investments
- Meet with entrepreneurs, build relationships with leading startups and generate high-quality deal flow
- Evaluate investment opportunities and drive operational metrics & market opportunity assessments, competitive analysis, product and technology evaluation, reference calls, and financial and exit modeling
- Defend your position during weekly dealflow meetings and generate investment notes to discuss internally with the Investment Committee
- Negotiate deal terms with the entrepreneurs
- Directly manage one to two interns
- Bachelor or Master in engineering / finance / business
- 2-5 years of experience in startups, VC, accelerator, incubator,… and/or in strategy consulting/M&A.
- You have a huge passion for new technologies and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Collaborative style, high energy, excellent analytical & networking skills, strong technical understanding
- Autonomous and resourceful
- Fluent in French & English
- A first entrepreneurial experience is mandatory
- An experience in Fintech/Insurtech is a plus
Position based in Paris with travel in Europe to be expected.
If interested, please apply here.