Atlas Venture, a leading early stage, biotech-focused venture capital and venture creation firm, is looking for a talented individual to join the team as an Associate. The position would be based in our offices in the heart of Kendall Square in Cambridge, MA. As an integral part of the Atlas Venture team, the Associate’s responsibilities would include:
- Conducting scientific, strategic, financial and operational diligence for investments, as well as generating financial models to guide decisions across the portfolio
- Involvement in new company ideation, incubation and launch
- Market, disease area and competitive research as well as generation of presentations for both internal and external use
- Other activities in support of the Atlas portfolio, the firm and the broader Atlas network of entrepreneurs and advisors
Ideal candidates should:
- Possess a Ph.D. or an M.D.
- Have at least two years of rigorous analytical experience from life science-focused management consulting, investment banking, or venture, or have other relevant business, finance or operational experience
- Be intimately familiar with the pharmaceutical and biotech industry
- Be accretive to Atlas’ culture of integrity and collaboration and passionate about the ability to impact patient lives through transformational science
If interested, please apply here.