We are looking for a “rock-star” associate to join our internal Venture Capital team. This is a unique opportunity to join a new fund with an established technology leader. Our hire will have the right mix of a very strong technology background + the soft skills necessary to network, express yourself and drive consensus.
What will your job look like?
- You will research new technology domains, network with rising companies and tier 1 co-investors, assess potential investments, and facilitate internal strategic review and consensus.
- You will build and maintain a focused deal pipeline across the fund’s strategic focus areas
- You will prepare thought pieces and presentations to drive investment decisions & consensus
- You will manage relationships with management teams of existing investments
- You will manage internal due diligence process in support of the fund’s investment activities,
- You will interact with key Amdocs business leaders.
All you need is…
- BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines from a top university (top grades)
- 2-3 years’ work experience in a top tier technology company including hands on experience with next generation technologies
- Experience in building and presenting technology related thought pieces to drive consensus
- Demonstrated experience or comfort in company analysis (financial or otherwise)
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects and driving initiatives through a complex organization
- Preferred (but not a must): MBA from a top university (top grades)
Why you will love this job?
- Join a small, flat, high-performing team in Amdocs
- Make an outsized impact
- Flex your technology muscle
- Learn, learn, learn
If interested, please apply here.