This role is a relationship management position and serves as one of the primary joint venture contacts for WPG. The position supports all contractual reporting requirements, including preparation and presentation of the annual business plans with respect to joint venture properties, facilitates all approvals across functions and answers any partner questions as needed.
- Responsible for preparing the monthly and quarterly reporting packages for joint venture partners.
- Work closely with Financial Reporting, Lease Accounting, and Budget to review and understand all financial matters with joint venture properties.
- Work closely with Property Management to understand all operational matters with the joint venture properties.
- Assist the Senior Director, Joint Ventures with leasing, development and other approvals associated with joint venture partners.
- Work with Financial Planning and Analysis, Leasing, and Operations to prepare annual budgets and business plans for joint venture partners.
- Understand and communicate major variances from actual results to budget.
- Work with Senior Director, Joint Ventures on planning and preparing for monthly leasing and quarterly joint venture meetings.
- Prepare, follow up, track and answer any questions related to Capital Calls with the joint venture partners.
- Participate in monthly leasing update calls with the Leasing team and joint venture partners.
- Work with Leasing and Development to incorporate proposed leases into models to determine the impact on approved proformas.
- Performs other duties as required by the Senior Director, Joint Ventures.
- Regular, predictable attendance
- Ability to work in stressful environment
- Ability to work peacefully with co-workers
Skills and Abilities
- Strong relationship-building skills and proven teamwork abilities.
- Strong leadership skills and former management experience a plus.
- Ability to manage a complex, multifaceted project requiring inputs from various departments.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Highly organized with very strong follow up skills.
- Strong attention to detail with strong ability to engage regularly in “big picture” (cross-functional) thinking.
Qualifications, Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong Analytical/Financial Analysis Background.
- Working knowledge MRI and Oracle.
- Ability to travel approximately 10%; travel may flex up / down based on joint venture partner needs.
- 3-5 years of experience.
Washington Prime Group offers:
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits including health, dental, 401k with no vesting schedule, and paid time off
- On-going learning opportunities within a rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different WPG departments and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
If interested, please apply here.