TDJ Pitango Ventures is a Polish-Israeli venture capital fund, one of the largest in the CEE region, investing in technologically innovative startups with global potential.
We are focused on projects created by companies in the phase of early growth (startup) and growth (growth). In the case of interesting projects, we also invest at the seed stage.
Cooperating with Pitango Ventures, we can provide you with access to unique know-how, so far not present in Poland, and support with regard to global development of innovative startups.
TDJ Pitango Ventures is part of TDJ S.A. a family investment firm operating in various sectors of the economy for 40 years.
In connection with the development of a new investment area, we are looking for a candidate for the position:
Work place: Warsaw
– Work with one of the best Venture Capital teams in CEE
– Participation in a unique investment project with a global reach
– Work in an international team of experienced professionals
– Opportunities to develop qualifications and achieve professional and personal goals
– Analysis of technological projects and companies in accordance with specific criteria
– Analysis and preparation of forecasts for selected industries and markets
– Collection, consolidation and management of data on current projects and investments
– Participation in investment processes
What we expect from a candidate:
– An M.A. degree in a subject area relevant to technology or economics
– Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role, experience in Venture Capital would be a plus
– Excellent command of English (C1/C2)
– Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
– Very good organisation of work and the ability to manage multiple processes at the same time
– High analytical skills, independence and proactivity
If interested, please apply here.