We are looking for an Investment Associate/ Senior Analyst to support our emerging investment team, working with highly experienced senior colleagues with outstanding networks.
We have successfully completed an initial financing round, to be doubled over the next 6-12 months, and our capital is designed to play a catalytic role in supporting early-stage enterprises and attracting additional private sector capital to the systemic challenges we seek to solve.
Your role, as part of a team, will be to help shape our investment strategy, evaluate investment opportunities, structure and execute transactions and manage our investment portfolio.
If you have a passion for supporting sustainable, private-sector driven solutions to pressing global challenges and finding creative solutions for unlocking greater capital flows, then this is a unique opportunity to use your skills for a greater purpose and work with a group of very diverse high-calibre individuals.
Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years experience in M&A advisory, private equity, venture capital or development finance
- Strong financial modelling, accounting and financial analysis skills
- Experience conducting buy-side due diligence
- Demonstrated transaction experience
- Experience working in a range of different geographies/cultures
- Experience working in an environment with a level of ambiguity/ lack of structure – adaptable to the realities of a start-up
- Demonstrable interest in the broader context of your work: the economy, communities and environment
- Excellent academic track record
- Experience in social finance/ blended finance/ impact investment
- Experience in the sustainability/ social enterprise/ clean tech space
If interested, please apply here.