Sequoia Capital (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) is looking for an Analyst in Consumer.
- Conduct in-depth macro, industry, company and/or transaction-specific research;
- Assist in the preparation of business and financial analysis, financial modeling and valuation for projects;
- Assist in the due diligence processes;
- Assist in the preparation of investment proposals for internal or committee approvals;
- Assist in the execution and documentation negotiation processes of projects;
- Provide assistance for portfolio companies to improve internal control
- Undergraduate degree, from top universities in China or worldwide;
- Minimum Two years of working experience in principal investing, investment advisory, audit & accounting or comparable professional experience;
- Good language abilities in both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Strong analytical and communication skills, ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail, and the ability to work both independently and in team
If interested, please apply here.