We are looking for a Venture Capital Analyst who will be: (a.) supporting the Investment Team in evaluating investment opportunities; (b.) participating in regular communications with portfolio companies; and (c.) collating data for quarterly reports to Limited Partners
Core Duties will include:
- Researching and analyzing markets, companies, financials, and business models
- Reviewing, understanding and summarizing decks of startups seeking funding
- Communicating with startups seeking investments and portfolio companies
- Preparing quarterly communications to Limited Partners
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in commerce, business, finance, or economics. Prior work experience in a related field a plus.
- Ability to understand business and financial concepts, and carry out financial analysis.
- Interest in technology, consumer behaviors and the startup ecosystem. Prior work experience in the field a plus
- Understanding of emerging markets a plus
- Strong writing skills in English
- Critical thinker, intellectually curious, detail-oriented, and unafraid to ask questions
- Strong fit within a team oriented, no-ego, intellectually curious culture
- Strong interpersonal skills
About Secocha Ventures:
Secocha Ventures is a Miami-based VC firm focused on early stage investments in consumer products and services, fintech, & healthcare technology companies. Secocha sponsors deals with its own capital and syndicates them to a highly curated group of investors within its network. It typically invests pre-Series A, within and outside the United States, in startups with strong leadership that are able to demonstrate strong and growing product/market fit, as well as potential for exponential growth and transformative impact on our society.
If interested, please apply here.