Right Click Capital (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) is looking for a highly motivated, tech-savvy, and ambitious venture analyst, who is excited about supporting Australia’s rapidly growing innovation ecosystem, and helping founders grow their businesses.
Right Click Capital is one of Australia’s largest and most active venture capital funds, investing in technology-based businesses in Australia, New Zealand, and South East Asia. We are a member of the Draper Venture Network, which collectively has 500+ companies in the broader portfolio and $1.8b assets under management.
As an analyst, you will:
- Assist in due diligence for potential new investments, which could include testing products and services, reviewing technology platforms, financial and web analytics modelling and reference calls to customers and business partners
- Support startups in Right Click Capital’s portfolio, in the portfolio of partner funds around the globe, in the broader Draper Venture Network, as required
- Represent Right Click Capital at startup events around Australia
- Support fund operations, including fund partnerships
- Drive Right Click Capital activities that support Australia and New Zealand’s entrepreneurial ecosystem
What we are looking for:
- – You’ll have 2+ years experience in startups, management consulting, or investment banking. You’ll know already whether this experience makes you a great fit for this opportunity.
- You must have demonstrated interest in startups, technology-trends, and innovation
- You’ll be a person who we can trust to always be waving the Right Click Capital flag at events within the startup community
- You communicate clearly with the interpersonal skills required to liaise both with founders as well as fund partners
- You’ll be a sharp thinker with academic results your parents are probably very proud of
- You’ll have exceptional analytical skills which you will put to use in analysing good and bad investment opportunities
- You’ll have a very strong attention to detail and have an almost superhuman capacity to manage multiple priorities
- In a prior life, you may even have developed specialised technical skills or design capabilities that are, although not required, a nice plus
This is an ideal stepping stone for someone looking to either start their own business, or to launch a career in venture capital and private equity.
Does this sound like you?
Please get in contact with us and share your resume, social media links and anything else that will help us get to know you. Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org