We are really excited to build our team. Our Analyst will join Charles Hudson, Founder and Managing Partner, and Sydney Thomas, Associate and Head of Operations, to round out our team of 3.
We have designed this role to be a 2-3 year position. This role is ideal for someone who is looking to get exposure to the venture capital industry and we are open to candidates with a wide variety of previous experiences and backgrounds.
This is an in-office position based in San Francisco. Applications are open until midnight on November 2nd, 2018.
We will review applications on a rolling basis and will send out interview invitations the week of November 5th. The target start date for this role is December 3rd, 2018.
In terms of responsibilities, the Analyst will help the team with a wide variety of tasks, including:
– Sourcing new investment opportunities that are consistent with our strategy
– Supporting our social media efforts
– Analyzing data on our portfolio founders, opportunity funnel and portfolio company performance
– Managing our portfolio data and CRM systems
– Supporting our portfolio communication and support activities We also expect that the Analyst will identify new projects that aren’t being done and will take initiative and work on those as well.
In exchange for supporting the team, we will do our best to provide the following learning and growth opportunities to the Analyst:
– Comprehensive understanding of the fundamentals of venture capital investing
– Opportunities to build relationships with other venture capitalists and ecosystem partners – Structured mentorship inside and outside of our firm
– Support in career development and personal growth
If interested, please apply here.