We are looking for consultants who want to jump start their career and help organizations form, execute and thrive through our Management Consulting, Venture Investment and Real Estate Development businesses.
Point B Capital is Point B’s investment platform. We are Venture Capitalists focused on enterprise technology companies, and we extend our investment platform to Private Equity and Corporate VCs to provide a variety of investment services.
What makes Point B different? An employee-ownership model that gives you a voice in directing your career and building our firm. Diverse leadership opportunities to expand your skills, along with the support needed to deliver great results. A unique culture that recognizes the importance of flexibility and collaboration.
It’s no wonder that publications like Fortune, The Wall Street Journal, Consulting® magazine, and many others consistently rank Point B as one of the best places to work.
What you’ll get to do:
- Support the Point B Capital team on critical initiatives in the private equity and venture capital space
- Lay the foundation for a successful career at Point B with the ability to set the direction with where you want to focus your career
- Create your unique career experience in an environment with a broad range of opportunities
- Gain exposure to business development and sales process
- Utilize Salesforce to help the team manage business contacts and leads
- Gain knowledge in the venture capital and private equity space
- Update and create investment information, presentations and other collateral
- Exercise your entrepreneurial spirit and contribute to the firm’s growth as an employee-owner
What we offer our Analysts:
- Support and mentorship from senior Point B Capital professionals as you grow your Point B career
- Meaningful work with a flexible model that lets you live the life you want
- Ability to contribute to a fun and collaborative culture, with teams that are as passionate about their communities as they are about their clients
What we expect you already have:
- 0 – 1 year of corporate business experience
- Ability to critically think through complex business issues
- Experience and interest in one or more of the following disciplines – project management/coordination, business analysis, financial analysis, process improvement, technology implementation, data analytics or organizational change management
- Polished written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate in a team setting and be equally successful in self-driven tasks
- Worked in client/customer facing environment
- A strong bias for action and a passionate customer focus
- B.A. or B.S. degree
The kind of people we look for:
- Innate problem solvers who want to grow in a flexible, collaborative, hands-on culture
- A high aptitude to deliver solutions in ambiguous business scenarios
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships individually or in a team setting
- Professionals with a dedication to quality and a desire to learn
- Versatile consultants who thrive on variety and challenge
- Engaging leaders who make a positive impact on their firm, clients, and communities
- Located in Seattle or Chicago
YOUR OFFICE HOME BASE:
Seattle, WA or Chicago, IL
INTRIGUED TO LEARN MORE:
When you apply for this role, your information will be personally reviewed by our talent acquisition team (not by a robot). You can expect to hear back within 48 hours with feedback if we think there could be a fit and what next steps look like.
ABOUT POINT B:
At Point B, we work with some of the countries most respected companies to help them form, execute, and thrive. With capabilities including Management Consulting, Venture Investment and Advisory, and Property Development, our integrated businesses provide value to the organizations and communities we serve.
What makes Point B Different?
- Our Founding Purpose and Values of our firm. Be part of a fun and collaborative culture with teams that are as passionate about their communities as they are about their clients
- 100% Employee Ownership- Giving you a voice in directing your career and building our firm
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion is proud to be the foundation of Point B. Point B exists for the benefit of our people. From the beginning, putting our people first meant embracing our differences
- The ability to chart your individual career path based on your expertise and passions. Diverse leadership opportunities to expand your skills, along with the support needed to deliver great results
- Work-Life Balance – A unique culture that recognizes the importance of flexibility and collaboration. Our local model, mixed with the option to pick your projects, empowers you to choose the life you want.
- Award winning – We are proud to be named a Best Workplace in the US by Fortune magazine, Best Workplaces for Millennials, and Best Workplaces for Women. Hear more about why people love working at Point B on GlassDoor.
If interested, please apply here.