Act at the core of our rapidly growing corporate venturing activities within Philips ASEAN Pacific (APAC).
You are responsible for
- Evaluate and triage a pipeline of relevant startups
- Support commercial and technical due diligence processes on prospective investments
- Assist the ventures deal execution process from start to finish
- Help build successful portfolio companies
- Facilitate collaborations between startups and Philips businesses and innovation groups
You are a part of
The Strategy and New Business Development team for APAC, and working with the Head of Corporate Venturing.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree, Business Finance background by education or practice
- Relevant experience in a private equity or venture capital setting
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong personality: reflective, constructive, setting priorities, being flexible and managing resistance
- Communication skills: ability to explain the financial proposal
- Healthcare / Digital health experience and exposure is a plus
- Fresh graduates with relevant internship experience may apply
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If interested, please apply here.