PepsiCo is one of the world’s leading food and beverage companies with over $63 Billion in Net Revenue and a global portfolio of diverse and beloved brands. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that each generates $1 billion or more in estimated annual retail sales.
PepsiCo’s strength is its people. We are over 250,000 game changers, mountain movers and history makers, scattered around the world, and united by a shared set of values and goals. We believe that acting ethically and responsibly is not only the right thing to do, but also the right thing to do for our business. At PepsiCo, we aim to deliver top-tier financial performance over the long term by integrating sustainability into our business strategy, leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment. We call this Performance with Purpose. For more information on PepsiCo and the opportunities it holds, visit http://www.pepsico.com.
PepsiCo Ventures Group
PepsiCo Ventures Group role is to manage the strategic corporate venture capital program of PepsiCo. PepsiCo Ventures Group mission is to invest globally in early stage and high-growth companies, to educate the PepsiCo organization on the companies’ capabilities, the consumer space, and to accelerate the development of the companies for a potential later stage acquisition. PepsiCo Ventures Group aims to be a leading value-adding strategic investor in the global consumer venture capital community.
The PepsiCo Ventures Group conducts extensive work externally sourcing investment and partnership opportunities by working with venture capital and private equity funds, high net-worth individuals, family offices, strategic venture arms, and entrepreneurs. To support this high-growth investment portfolio, the PepsiCo Ventures Group collaborates with a variety of groups within PepsiCo including (but not limited to) Global Business Units (AMENA, ESSA, FLNA, LATAM, NAB, NAN), Operational Groups (The Hive, Nutrition Greenhouse, Future Brands (UK), Transformational Innovation), and Corporate Functions (Executive Committee, M&A, R&D, Legal, Control, etc). This collaboration on both investment opportunities and portfolio company development is key to both short and long-term success in meeting the PepsiCo Ventures Group mission.
Role & Responsibilities
Qualified candidates will have outstanding analytical, communication, and organizational skills. Candidates must be able to solve complex business problems, work in team-oriented environments, and provide partnership to the PepsiCo Ventures Group in a broad range of business-critical areas:
- Support the team as the analytics point-person utilizing syndicated data and consumer insights & research
- Create reports, templates, and databases to help in deal-sourcing and to identify areas of opportunity, as well as supporting portfolio companies
- Participate in due-diligence including market analysis and deal process management
- Review financial models and data, providing the team with analysis and actionable recommendations for current portfolio companies
- Maintain an external mindset, including staying on top of consumer, competitive, and retail/market trends
- Demonstrate passion for food & beverage and startups and show a keen interest in learning about venture capital
- BA/BS degree (required)
- 2+ years of experience in strategy, sales, marketing, finance, or accounting
- Strategic mindset and highly analytical thinker with excellent technical skills to process large quantities of data
- Self-starter mindset with the ability to manage multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Confidence and personality to engage and network externally and industry events and tradeshows as a representative of the PepsiCo Ventures Group
- Love of food & beverage with a deep passion for early-stage brands, entrepreneurship and health & wellness products
If interested, please apply here.