An exciting position for a self-starter, the Venture Capital Analyst will support Navitas’ investment team on both quantitative and qualitative projects. The Venture Capital Analyst will perform financial analysis and modeling, review market information and interpret company and financial data to help the investment team make investment decisions and monitor existing investments. In addition, the Venture Capital Analyst will assist with company and market research, preparation of investment memos and other written materials, due diligence, and other tasks that arise in the course of business.
• Perform company and market research to help identify and screen new investment opportunities
• Analyze company business plans and financial data and communicate with the investment team
• Prepare written materials, including investment memoranda and investor reporting
• Bachelor’s Degree with outstanding academic achievement
• Proficiency in financial concepts and financial modeling (strong Excel skills)
• Ability to produce professionally designed slide presentations
• General curiosity and interest in learning about new businesses
• Superior work ethic and attention to detail
• Investment banking, management consulting, or investment fund experience a plus
Compensation & Benefits
Competitive Base Salary + Bonus – Depending on experience.
If interested, please apply here.