Support the management team in the preparation and execution of transactions.-
Contribute to the production of presentation materials, prepare transaction documents, carry out due diligence and conduct market and industry research.-
Conduct financial assessments, discounted cash flows and multiples-based analyses.-
Preparation of financial models, investment pitches and exit strategies.
- Apply the company’s risk management approach and policies.
- Understand the transaction cycle and process steps.
- Impeccable communication details with the ability to interact effectively with high-level professionals, clients and key stakeholders in other industries.-
- Self-motivated, highly motivated and able to work independently.-
- Procurement and evaluation of potential investment opportunities.-
- Conduct primary and secondary research on various industries and assess the competitive landscape for potential opportunities-
- Contribute to the management of the post-investment of the holding company
Required Skill Set
- Robust research capabilities / thorough analytical abilities-
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and oral communication
- Team player with the ability to work effectively in small groups.-
- Graduate in engineering or commerce from a high level college-
- Strong skills in accounting, finance, quantitative and commercial writing.-
- Previous work experience in an investment bank / venture capital firm.
About us : MobiKwik is India’s largest independent mobile payments network connecting 107 million users with more than 3 million direct merchants. It enables users to discover retailers (brick-and-mortar stores, e-com websites, m-com apps, billers, telcos) and then start paying them with 1-tap. MobiKwik is powering payments for IRCTC, Uber, Meru Cabs, Shuttl, Big Bazaar, OYO Rooms, Zomato, Barista, PVR, Archies, WHSmith India, BookMyShow, Grofers, Big Basket, Domino’s, Pizza Hut, eBay, ShopClues, Myntra, Jabong, Pepperfry, GoDaddy, MakeMyTrip, Cleartrip, and Yatra. The company has raised funding from Sequoia Capital, American Express, Tree Line Asia, and Cisco Investments. With MobiKwik, users load money into the wallet once using cash, loyalty points, debit card, credit card, and netbanking to make secure 1-tap payments for online or offline purchases. Most MobiKwik users make 10-12 purchases every month using their wallet balance across diverse use cases such as recharge, bills, food, grocery, travel & cabs, shopping, entertainment, etc. Users can also make bank to bank transfers via UPI to friends and family using MobiKwik. Users today enjoy MobiKwik wallet services on Android, Windows, and iOS mobile applications and on MobiKwik.com. MobiKwik aspires to be the largest source of digital transactions in India. (ref:iimjobs.com)