ICONIQ Capital is a global multi‐family office/merchant bank, representing a group of families for investment management, trust & estate, philanthropy, insurance, lending, and a variety of family office services.
OPEN POSITION: Investment Analyst
This is an opportunity to join the Investment Strategy Group (ISG) to acquire and develop the technical and core competencies to support the entire investment program, including: investment selection, fund and co-investment due diligence and monitoring, asset allocation, performance analysis, risk management, macro and market research, and portfolio strategy.
- Support the evaluation of investment managers across public markets and private markets, including private equity, venture capital, hedge funds, fixed income, equity, credit, and real estate
- Creating and maintaining internal financial models to monitor existing portfolios and investments
- Supporting proprietary research on asset classes and capital markets
- Manage performance templates and forecasting models
- Key contributor to investment operations and supporting family office teams
- Work closely with the entire team to learn to drive improvements in the investment process
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, mathematics, or another quantitative field from a top university with a proven record of academic achievement
- CFA and/or CAIA is a plus
- Possesses a passion for private or public market fund investing, asset allocation, or portfolio strategy
- Demonstrates a general understanding of capital markets
- Able to deliver a clear and concise message
- Pursues and evaluates alternatives to analyze a problem
- Highly inquisitive and willing to network and source potential solutions
- Quickly adapts to new protocols
- Highly driven and able to complete steps to achieve individual and team goals
- Works collaboratively with team members
- Able to utilize templates to assess effectiveness and value creation of investments
If interested, please apply here.