Fly Ventures is looking for a full-time analyst joining our Berlin office.
Fly Ventures is a Berlin-based VC firm investing in seed stage companies across Europe. We focus on software companies leveraging machine learning to drive business automation.
We are a team of engineers, product designers, and investors, uniquely positioned to help founders build technologically outstanding businesses with global ambitions.
What you will be doing
- Sourcing and evaluating startups as potential investment opportunities
- Identifying technologies and trends that can represent attractive investment opportunities via in-depth analysis of sectors and business models
- Representing Fly Ventures at industry events and building your network
What we offer
- Genuine insights to VC operations and decision making
- The opportunity to work closely with our partners in a small team
- Develop deep domain expertise in selected industries/sectors
- Exposure to the startup ecosystem
What we are looking for
You have a strong passion for technology and innovation, and a genuine interest in the startup ecosystem. You have a sharp mind, the ability to think on your feet, and consider yourself a structured self-starter. You are probably at the end of your undergraduate/graduate studies, or 1-3 years into full-time work. You are fluent in English, and other languages are a plus.
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV and 1-2 sentences about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org