Fenox Venture Capital (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) is a Silicon Valley-based Global VC firm with strong global network and investments, with more than 110+ investments worldwide to fuel the growth of innovative startups, such as Jibo, Affectiva, Genius, Lark, Tech in Asia, 99.co, Bridestory, HijUp, MOKA POS, Alodokter, Pomelo Fashion and Bukalapak.
Fenox VC is seeking for passionate talent who is eager to learn in a fast-paced Silicon Valley based Venture Capital. If you are especially intrigued with technology, venture capital and startups, we want you to join our Southeast Asia regional team based in Jakarta (ID).
The Key Responsibilities
- Performing due diligence and primary market research for potential investments
- Interviewing CEO of target companies to understand investment opportunities
- Building strong network within the ecosystem, and conducting deal sourcing
- Working closely with portfolio companies, supporting business development, market research, M&A; advisory.
The Ideal Candidate
- Is a college graduate (or senior year student) with bachelor degree who posses deep passion and understanding of the tech space
- Have relevant experience working with a startup/tech companies or have worked in investing roles
- Is outspoken & ready to articulate well-defended opinions in investment committee meetings, startup CEOs, & among VC communities
- We offer this position with a competitive salary and rapid career advancement opportunity. You will be given significant work responsibility from day one.
If interested, please apply here.