FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION send letter of introduction and resume directly to: email@example.com
• Identify, reach out to, and qualify potential investment opportunities nationwide for the firm, focusing on outreach and interactions with entrepreneurs. Provide qualified sourcing leads to the Managing Partners and other sourcing team members.
• Qualify prospective investment opportunities identified by other sourcing team members
• Improve and execute on an IT-enabled process for efficiently and scalably sourcing potential investment opportunities
• Network in the local venture ecosystem to identify investment opportunities
• As a member of the sourcing and broader Correlation Ventures teams, participate in brainstorming sessions and manage specific projects (TBD) to further the overall strategic objectives of the firm
• 2+ years of relevant experience in a Sales, Marketing or Business Development role, preferably within a U.S. venture-funded early stage company
• Confident, articulate phone presence – ability to initiate discussions with executives / entrepreneurs
• Strong written communication skills – ability to craft professional, persuasive communications and messaging
• Demonstrated success in using outbound marketing strategies, email automation tools and CRM solutions to manage lead generation, qualification and follow up activities
• Self-driven and highly motivated
• Track record of success
• Undergraduate degree – BA or BS degree with superior academic performance
About the firm:
Correlation Ventures, with over $360M assets under management, has pioneered the use of predictive analytics in the venture capital industry. The firm is investing out of its second fund, which was oversubscribed at $200M and closed in 2016. The firm leverages world class analytics to offer entrepreneurs and other venture capitalists a dramatically better option when they are seeking additional capital to complete a financing round. For example, the firm makes co-investment decisions in two weeks or less. The firm invests across all industry segments, U.S. geographies and investment stages — from seed through late stage. Currently, the firm manages a portfolio of over 170 companies and has co-invested with over 200 different venture capital firms. Selected notable portfolio companies include: AlienVault (ACQ: AT&T), Astra Space, Bluevine, Casper, Dolls Kill, Imperfect Produce, Knock, Manticore Games, Overtime, Personal Capital, Sun Basket, Synthorx (NASDAQ: THOR), Virsto Software (ACQ: VMWare), Upstart. The firm’s limited partners include leading endowments, foundations, pensions, and high net worth family offices. The firm currently has offices in San Francisco and San Diego.
If interested, please apply here.