COOPERATIVA is a group of entrepreneurs with experience as Founder, Business Angel, Venture Capital Manager and Limited Partner. COOPERATIVA covers 360 ° of the venture capital lifecycle: We invest directly and indirectly in startups, support founders in financing and exits, offer venture-specific family office services for well-known business angels, and co-organize venture capital funds leading industry experts.
For our office in Berlin, we are looking for an analyst with full-time administrative responsibilities.
The complex tasks at COOPERATIVA include:
- Cooperation in the audit of financial structures and business plans
- Testing of startups in terms of market potential, product quality, development opportunities
- Collaboration on financing concepts for companies
- Support in building financial structures for clients
- autonomous organization of administrative processes and
- internal administrative activities
Ideal applicants bring:
- University degree with a specialization in business administration or a completed vocational training in the field of finance
- First practical experience in financial management
- ideally experience in the digital media market
- Experience in dealing with customer contacts / networking
- very good language skills in English and German in spoken and written
- very good MS Office knowledge
The breadth of our activities enables us to provide a 360-degree view of all aspects of the startup and venture capital lifecycle, as well as flat hierarchies and excellent development opportunities.
You are welcome to address your cover letter to Nikolas Samios.